Organisation: Leeva Plumbing & Heating Ltd
BUSINESS NAME (www.leevaplumbing.co.uk) has 7 employees. Leeva Plumbing & Heating Ltd undertakes the following services: Plumbing installation, Plumbing repairs, heating repairs, heating installation, boiler fitting, boiler repairs, boiler maintenance & bathroom design.
Scope of policy:
This policy applies to Leeva Plumbing & Heating Ltd and is dated 11/07/2018. The purpose of this policy is to comply with the law relating to GDPR.
● We receive personal data as part of potential client, partnership or supplier enquiries (name, telephone number, email address, website address) which is used to correspond via letter, phone, email, text or messenger with a view to arranging a visit/meeting/service.
● We do not ask for further identifying information.
● The data is held on whatever method it is received (email/text/notebook/Facebook Messenger to which only Lee Shapcott; the owner of Leeva Plumbing & Heating Ltd and authorised personnel have access to.
● If we are unable to contact you but feel that another business will be able to provide you a suitable service, we will pass on only the contact information required for correspondence for the reasons of Legitimate Interest.
● The data is used to send and receive quotations, invoices and other related correspondence only.
● We can, with your clear permission, keep your details in order to allow us to recommend your own business services to potential clients for the reasons of Legitimate Interest.
● The information is not made available to any third parties nor used for marketing purposes without your clear permission.
● Due to the ongoing nature of Leeva Plumbing & Heating Ltd’s services, we do keep your contact information for the purpose of being able to provide you with a service as efficiently as possible.
● Any data obtained for a business as a prospect (a potential client that has not contacted Leeva Plumbing & Heating Ltd beforehand) will only be contacted if they are not knowingly on the Telephone Preference Service (TPS) and only for the reasons of Legitimate Interest. This data sourced through a third-party has already taken measures to be GDPR Compliant and therefore all data obtained is legal and secure. Data for prospects includes director's name, director's date of birth, company name, business address, business email address, website address, business phone number, net sales & value where applicable and date of business formation. This data is stored with on our online systems and/or office computers/storage.
● Your data can be safely deleted upon request. In the unlikely event that there is a data breach of security we would, in the first instance, change any necessary passwords, report to the breached platforms and, also, if deemed necessary to the Information Commissioners Office. You will also be notified of any known data breach as soon as possible.
Should you require further clarification, please contact us via the contact details on our Contact Page.
Leeva Plumbing and Heating
Unit 6.1 Derwent Business Park,
Heage Road, Ripley.