We are delighted to announce that we have received over 100 reviews on CheckATrade! And we got this lovely certificate from them in the post! Not only that, our average score is 10 out of 10, making us one of the highest rated companies in Amber Valley!
CheckATrade runs strict background checks on tradespeople before they can become members. Once they join, members agree to have feedback from their customers put online for all to see. Regardless of whether they are good or bad reviews. We pride ourselves on our levels of customer service, so we were happy to have all our reviews published for all to see. In fact, we even link through to the CheckATrade website from our website so that people can read those unbiased and regulated reviews any time they wish.
Members also promise to meet The Checkatrade Standard, which, again, is exactly what we would do as norm anyway.
The CheckATrade Standard
- Be honest in all dealings with you
- Tell you about any call-out fees before coming to you
- Let you know straight away if we can’t do the work
- Keep appointments and arrive on time (calling in advance if we need to reschedule)
- Be realistic about when we can start work and how long it will take
- Be courteous. Treat you, your property and belongings with respect
- Keep you in the picture about all aspects of the work
- Return phone messages promptly
- Create an additional contract for variations from the original agreement
- Deal with complaints promptly and professionally
- Never demand cash payment
- Never be verbally or physically abusive or threatening to a customer in any way
- Not obtain work through cold calling
No other directory of tradespeople uses this model. The background checks and public feedback ensure that only reliable and trusted tradespeople get work through Checkatrade.
We're so proud of our accomplishment with CheckATrade and we'd like to thank all those customers who have left us a review over the years. We will continue to provide the best possible level of service to all our customers, existing and new, and will make sure we're keeping the boilers and bathrooms of Derbyshire running for many, many years to come.
If you'd like to read our reviews, simply click here: https://www.checkatrade.com/trades/LeevaPlumbingAndHeatingLtd/reviews
- Our Top 10 Tips to Winterise Your Home’s Plumbing and Heating System in Derbyshire
- How to Fix a Leaking Pipe in Your Plumbing System
- The Importance of Proper Ventilation in Your Plumbing System
- Understanding the Different Types of Radiators for Your Heating System
- Why Your Heating System Might Need a Powerflush